- BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING S.L.U., (hereinafter BMC), informs users that it complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, user privacy and the confidentiality and security of data, and adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
- The services, access to content and product offers on this website are exclusively directed to people over 18 years of age, and any User who submits his/her personal data thus confirms that he/she is 18 or older. The use of www.bmc.cat is prohibited and the submission of personal data is prohibited for minors under the age of 18 without the express consent of his/her parents or legal guardian.
- BMC will process the data in accordance with the standards of quality set by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR). In any event, the processing of your data is for the sole purpose of fulfilling the order or provision of services; your explicit consent will be required in those cases when the data is processed in order to inform you of our news. Said consent shall always be revocable, although it may not be applied retroactively, and data shall always be processed in compliance with the standards established by the GDPR and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- By submitting this information, the User expressly authorizes BMC to process his/her personal data, including those related to health, insofar as they are necessary for the compliance and maintenance of existing relationships between the parties as well as, where applicable, the sending of advertising or other offers related to healthcare products and services and or health or welfare that may be of interest.
- The aforementioned communications may be carried out both through conventional means of communication and through means of electronic communication (email), telephone (SMS or similar), social media and any other means.
The acceptance of this clause implies the User’s consent to share the data provided to companies, collaborating entities and persons who in turn provide services to BMC in order to carry out the contract requested by the User and carry out the activities foreseen in the other purposes set out in this document.
- In general, the personal data provided by the User will not be shared with any company nor will they be available to third parties, beyond that required to share with the providers of the information that BMC provides to its Users, and the release of information set out in the previous section, being used only for the purposes the data is submitted or received. In any event, if BMC intends to share User data for a specific purpose the User shall be informed prior to submitting the data.
- The User may revoke the consent given, although it may not be applied retroactively, and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limiting of processing and transferability by sending a letter with a photocopy of the User’s ID or other identification document attached to BMC, Plaza Cataluña, 1, 4ª planta, 08002 Barcelona. As a User you also have the right to file a complaint or legal proceedings with the AEPD (www.agpd.es) for the protection of your rights.
- The User guarantees that the personal data provided to BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of said data to keep it updated at all times.
- BMC will store your personal data for as long as is required to provide and invoice the services requested, keeping only your contact information to inform you of promotions and news about our company should you have authorized its use for this purpose.
- Any User who has any questions or comments about the way in which BMC uses the data of its users can write us to firstname.lastname@example.org