1. In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we hereby state:
Website owner: Barcelona Medical Consulting S.L.U
Address: Plaza Cataluña, 1, 4ª planta
Zip code: 08002
CIF (Spanish Tax Identification Number): B-66642620
Company registered in the Barcelona Business Register, Volume 45079, Folio 89, Sheet B 476301, Inscription 1.
2. Intellectual property and liability for contents.
- Any use of the contents of the BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING website, specifically texts, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code, photographs and any other element subject to protection, is prohibited without the express authorization of its owners and in those cases when BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING authorizes the sharing of content.
Any unauthorized use will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs of any kind included on the BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING website are protected by law.
- Pursuant to Article 17 of the Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING shall not be liable for the contents of the websites to which it provides links.
- BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING does not grant any type of license or authorization for the User’s personal or professional use of its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to the website owned by BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING and the services it offers.
To that end, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and any other form of exploitation in general by any means of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property and/or industrial rights of BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING or the owner the contents, which may result in BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING taking those legal procedures that correspond to the exercise of its rights.
Likewise, the information which the User may access through the BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. Consequently BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING shall not be held liable under any circumstances for the infractions that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
3. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.
This disclaimer is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict arising from the interpretation of the same, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Badalona, provided there is no conflict with the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI.
The User agrees to use the website, content and services in accordance with the Law, this Disclaimer, generally accepted good practices and public order. Likewise, the User agrees to not use the website, its contents or the services it provides for illegal intents or purposes, in breach of this disclaimer, or harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any other way might damage, render useless, render inaccessible or otherwise harm the website, its contents or its services or prevent its normal use by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly agrees to not to destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage the data, programs and electronic documents found on the website.
5. Special conditions.
This Disclaimer is applicable to any User who accesses the website owned by BARCELONA MEDICAL CONSULTING.