Effective solutions for Healthcare
Healthcare Training Programs and Consulting
What do we offer?
- Training programs and exchange of experiences for healthcare administrators and medical professionals.
- Health services consulting.
Who are our training and consulting services for?
Our programs are designed for administrators of public and private health institutions
Spain, and particularly Catalonia, holds the distinction of having successfully turned its healthcare reform and system into a world leader in record time: a mere 15 years. Is this simply the result of a massive financial investment? On the contrary: Catalonia boasts quality indicators that rank among the best in the world, along with user satisfaction among the highest across all countries – all despite relatively modest healthcare costs. Catalonia is an example of how –through “systematic” planning, the structuring of different resources and the progressive incorporation of best practices– excellence can be achieved without overspending.
Moreover, the advice of Catalan experts on the organization of health systems is among the most often requested by a host of international organizations and institutions (OMS, OPS, WB, BERD, BID, AB, etc.).
Training programs and exchange of experiences
We design tailor-made training programs with a range of customized course plans; we also organize visits/training seminars, training stages; training programs for healthcare directors and administrators, and workshops and courses in healthcare administration. The most requested topics include:
- Health systems and hospital administration: policy design, major planning tools, sectoral plans, payment systems, HR policies. Compensation systems, specialist training system, pharmacy policy. Purchase and logistics. Sharing clinical records. Public/private partnerships in healthcare. Quality indicators and evaluation of outcomes. Quality programs and improvement.
- Organization by sectors: transplant service organization, neurorehabilitation organization model, palliative services.
- Clinical services by specialty: new technologies, recertification, ongoing training.
HEALTHCARE CONSULTING SERVICES: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
– Health systems: policy design, major planning tools, sectoral plans, payment systems, HR policies. Compensation systems, specialist training system, pharmacy policy. Purchasing and logistics.
– Situation/management level analysis:
- Quick center assessment
- InnoQ: Assesses an organization’s culture of innovation
- Innovation workshop
- IT systems
– Structure and service planning (hospitals, health centers, residencies, etc.) for the public sector or private facilities:
- Needs plans
- Functional plan
- Business plan
– Support in the construction of health centers
– Plans to open and transfer centers
– Patient quality and safety plans, support and assistance with JCI accreditation, EFQM, etc.
– Creation of training centers. Design of training plans, partnership agreements
– Consulting for franchise projects, joint ventures, etc.